No one is better equipped to solve your tank challenges than the experts of Fisher Tank. We’re one of the leading full-service welded steel tank fabricators and constructors in the country, with unmatched expertise working in a wide range of industries for over 65 years.
Many of our foremen, supervisors, crew members and managers have been with the company for 30 years or more. This collective knowledge means better design, more efficient production, improved quality, faster job completion, and lower costs for our customers.
We solve problems.
We build tanks, but we’re really in the problem-solving business. We can:
- Design and build quality storage tanks in stainless or carbon steel, ranging in capacity from small (20,000 gallons) to mammoth (10 million gallons)
- Build a single tank or a complete tank farm
- Provide a complete tank package, including site clearing/grading, foundations, cathodic protection, painting/linings, insulation, instrumentation and more
- Install a single nozzle or retrofit your tank with a new roof, double bottom or other modifications
- Mobilize a crew for a single day of repairs or provide a multi-year maintenance contract
Each of our facilities has its own engineering, plate metal fabrication, and field construction capabilities, so tight timetables and unusual design challenges are handled with ease. If the job calls for a small or large field crew, straight time or an accelerated work schedule, special worksite adjustments to minimize disruptions to your operations, or even mid-job design alterations, we roll up our sleeves and get it done – and done on time.